St. Pat's Girls' School Medallion
This medallion was awarded to Margaret Bradley in 1922 for "good work". She was a student at St. Patrick's Girl's School, a building that predates the current St. Pat's building. It was opened in 1888 on the west side of Brunswick street. Margaret later became a nun, and served throughout the United States, ultimately retiring in Canada.
Read more about the early history of St. Pat's in STP History to 1974 (pdf).